Introduction to Supply Chain Management
Here is a great opportunity to gain a strong, fundamental understanding of the supply chain.
This course provides a great understanding of the flow of materials and information in the supply chain.
We will cover key aspects in SIPOC: Suppliers / Inputs / Processes / Outputs / Customers.
We'll discuss the exchanges of information in the communications channel to reduce sourcing time and cost.
Here is your opportunity to gain a thorough understanding of effects of leadtime and quality.
Attendees will gain a solid understanding of the supply chain to support decision making and cost reduction efforts.
A one day course
Gene Brockmeier & Terry Johnson have been developing and implementing materials management solutions for over 30 years.
Our careers have been at Federal Mogul Corporation, Boeing, Bombardier/Lear Jet and Keystone Automotive.
We have achieved great success managing the flow of materials in the supply to reduce time and cost.
The purpose of this course is to share our knowledge of the supply chain so that you too can
achieve significant improvements in operations, reduce inventory and increase company profit.
There are many benefits of attending this outstanding SCM course:
- More cost effective supply chain decisions
- Develop skills to identify and reduce flow time in the supply chain
- Recieve a common understanding of SCM terms
- Reduced inventory and lower product cost
- Higher customer delivery performance
- Reduced confusion and conflict, higher job satisfaction
- Reduced lead times
What You'll Learn
- How to work with suppliers to reduce time and cost in the supply chain
- Key aspects of international and domestic sourcing
- Opportunities to reduce conflicts in the supply chain
- Important communications techniques
- An understanding of material flow within the supply chain
- Information flow in the supply chain
- Improving communications in the supply chain
- How to align your business processes to improve material management
- Day-to-day organizational processes to streamline the supply chain
- Measurements to achieve and sustain improvements
Course Duration: 7 hours
Contact us to schedule this course for your company.
Phone Gene Brockmeier at (316) 655-8748 or Terry Johnson at (909) 731-1120 or