We have worked with many small to medium size manufacturing companies who aren't getting good value from their ERP/MRP systems.
If you struggle with confusion, scheduling problems, unknown costs, late shipments you need to attend this course.
So we decided to put together a one day MRP workshop to help put you back on track.
We've packed over 60 years of MRP operations and systems experience into this course and are highly confident that it will
help to get you started to success.
This one day workshop will cover detailed, fundamental processes and data activities to improve the use of your MRP/ERP system.
This exciting and highly focused workshop will provide information as why companies don't receive maximum value from their systems.
We will discuss processes, data, reports and measurements to start the improvement process in your company.
We will provide a fundamental road map for management to follow to get started and stay on track with continuous improvement.
- MRP / ERP Overview
- Processes to maintain static data
- Processes to review and improve the quality of dynamic data
- Key reports to measure the use of your system
- Critical processes to get the move value from your system investment
- Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) to measure progress
- A road map for tomorrow
- Organization and management changes for success
Attendees will gain an excellent understanding of the detailed processes necessary for successful use of your ERP / MRP systems.
A roadmap will be developed to help with day to day activities to get the correction process started.
Organization structures and management responsibilities will also be presented. The processes that create critical data will be discussed and reports
to monitor system use will be presented. We will discuss demand and supply management. We also discuss processes and data needed to
cost work orders. We will present solid ideas to reduce the confusion in operations and reduce costs!
- Improved use of your ERP / MRP System
- Vastly improved visibility of operations
- More accurate costs
- Reduced material management costs
- Reduced operations costs via improved scheduling
Reduced inventory and lower manufacturing cost
- Increase on-time shipments
- Reduce confusion and conflict, higher job satisfaction
- More accurate visibility of job status
- Shorter manufacturing lead times
- Reduced job splits and better work flow
- Improved decision making and fewer meetings
- Improved use of your MRP system
- A more accurate and reliable MRP system
- More accurate product costs
- Lower direct labor costs and reduced WIP
- Improved capacity planning
Course Duration: 1 day
Contact us to schedule this course for your company.
Phone Gene Brockmeier at (316) 655-8748 or